How to watch Fox News on my Smart TV or similar devices?
Pay-TV services allow the subscribers to watch the Fox News channel on different devices that includes streaming devices, Smart TV, Xfinity, satellite providers, and more. You need to enter the activation code at foxnews.com/connect and then you will be able to access Fox News on your device. In this post, we will discuss the complete process of activation and many other facts about Fox News.
The benefits of activating Fox News on your device
Fox News is one of the best news streaming applications around the world. The following are the below-mentioned benefits of choosing Fox News as your news partner:
- You can stream or watch live news anytime and on any device
- The subscribers of PayTV don’t need to subscribe additionally to get access to the Fox News streaming channel.
- All the subscribers are allowed to save the news that they want to watch later.
- The users can watch old or offline news as well
- Along with the news they can watch the different shows that are broadcasted on the Fox News channel.
- Along with the local, you can check out the national and international news as well by sitting on your couch only.
How to Sign up or create an account on Fox News?
Before heading to the activation process you need to create an account and purchase a Fox News subscription. Proceed with the following process to sign up with the Fox News streaming platform:
- On a computer visit foxnews.com using a web browser
- Click on the login button available in the top-right corner of the screen
- As a result, you will be redirected to the login page
- On this page click on the “Create an account” option.
- Further, a signup form will open on the screen
- Fill out all the information asked in the signup form
- After that click on the “Next” button
- You will receive an email confirmation of your new account
- Now to purchase a subscription navigate to “My Account” and click on the “Subscriptions.
- Select a suitable package and complete the billing process.
- Now you are all set to activate Fox News on your device.
How to activate Fox News on your device?
After creating an account and purchasing a subscription to Fox News following the below stated steps to activate fox news:
- Go to the application store of your device and search for the Fox News application.
- You need to confirm that your device is connected to the internet connection
- Later on, select the Fox News application and click on the “Download” button
- It will take some time to install the application.
- Once the application is installed successfully navigate to the Home screen and launch the Fox News streaming app.
- As a result, the welcome screen of the app will open and you need to click on the “Sign in” button here
- Enter the Fox News or Pay TV account credentials to log in.
- After that, an activation code will appear on the screen. Keep this activation code safe.
- Further on a computer web browser surf to foxnews.com/connect.
- Here select the TV provider from the drop-down list.
- In conclusion, a blank text box will appear on the screen.
- Enter the activation code in this text box and click on the “Next” button
- At the login page enter the Fox News account credentials to end the process.
- Now go back to your device and your Fox News streaming app is all set to play the news.
You can follow the above activation process for almost all the eligible devices of Fox News. Consider the process as it is to avoid errors that may occur during the activation process. Now, activate Fox News on your device and connect with the whole world.