Fox News offer their users to watch the news on any device by only registering that device at foxnews.com/connect. This process of registration is for FOX news to recognize the device and it will help you to access the subscription that you have purchased on your device. Fox News has many devices eligible for it such as smart tv, streaming players, gaming consoles, and more. All you need to do is sign u at Fox News and subscribe to a plan as per your choice. After that register your device and enjoy it. The following is the complete guide that will lead you to the activation process.
Step by step instructions for registering device at Fox News
Initially make sure that your device is eligible for the Fox News and then connect it with the internet connection. Also, make sure that your device’s software are up to date or of the latest version. Later on, follow the steps mentioned below to enjoy Fox News:
- First of all, visit the application store of the device and install the Fox News application.
- After that, you need to launch the application.
- Click on the “Register my device” button and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Here enter the login details and click on the continue button
- After successful login, you will see an activation or registration code will appear on the screen
- Save this code and continue with the next step
- Further, surf to foxnews.com/connect on a web browser of a computer.
- You will automatically land on the activation page.
- Select the “TV Provider” and enter the activation code that you have saved earlier.
- Now you need to click on the continue button to switch to the Login page.
- Login again with the account credentials and that’s it
- Refresh your device and your FOX News app is all set to play the news.
Note: If you have a Pay TV account and subscription then there is no need to additionally create an account and subscribe. You can connect the pay-tv account with Fox News and then continue with the same steps mentioned above.